Training program focusing on leadership development and issues and opportunities unique to the non-governmental sectors across Central and Eastern Europe.
- A year-long development program, which begins with an orientation session and a four-day intensive experiential learning workshop held in vicinity of Bratislava, Slovakia.
- The participants will progress through their own individualized leadership program, with the help and support of dedicated mentors.
- The culmination of the program includes a leadership summit, conducted one year after the initial leadership training.
- Personal Leadership
- Reflections of self in the context of leadership;
- Understanding the gap between where/who I am and where/who I want to be;
- Assessing personal values and challenging them outside one´s comfort zone;
- Understanding and being aware of the moments in which we can hold true to our values;
- Sharing observations with others.
- Organizational Leadership
- Understanding how organizations are organized and what that means;
- Reflecting how leadership happens in organizations;
- Understanding the various leadership roles in an organization;
- Understanding the leadership positions within an organization;
- Identifying and defining the role you play in your organization;
- Identifying the best suited role and the role you may wish to play in the future;
- Understanding the characteristics and values you need for the current role, those you need for the future role, and the difference between the two;
- Distinguishing between formal and informal leadership roles.
3. Community Leadership
- Understanding the elements of community leadership: people and organizations;
- Determining in what capacity you may wish to lead (personal and/or organizational) and how to blend the two;
- Understanding what community you are building or what communities you see yourself as a leader in and how you contribute to grow these communities;
- Defining your vision for your community / communities;
- Sharing your vision with the community;
- Engaging people and mobilizing resources.
4. Professional Leadership
- Identifying the profession that you most closely relate to;
- Identifying the components that constitute a profession;
- Understanding the role a profession in advancing community development and the development of civil society;
- Understanding the role of high standards and ethics in all that we do;
- Understanding the role of a profession in leadership that can support all of the previously discussed elements of leadership.
Join Us And Strenghten Your Leadership Skills!