Czech Fundraising Center can partner in organization of educational program, development project, training of trainers, or simply training and consultations for your organization.
With 20 years of experience in the Czech Republic and abroad, we have gained know-how not only in the field of fundraising and philantropy, but also know-how to teach and pass the knowledge further.
We have implemented a number of trainings and consultations in various different countries in the CEE region, the Balkans, the post-Soviet region as well the Middle East.
We cooperate with all types of stakeholders
- International donors and agencies building capacities and long-term sustainability of civil society organizations in countries of transition;
- Government agencies building capacities and long-term sustainability of civil society organizations in countries of transition;
- Local civil society organizations, umbrellas and networks who feel the need to diversify their or their members´ funding sources, including income-generating activities and social entrepreneurship;
- Corporations and other stakeholders who want to support long-term sustainability of civil society organizations in countries of transition, including their income-generating activities and social entrepreneurship.
Training the Trainers (ToT)
- With the immense experience in trainings and methodology of teaching, we can offer the Training of Trainers sessions in order to pass our 20 years of experience further on
Experience with diverse approaches and tools
Our experience from working in diverse countries and regions has taught us that in order to develop real independence and long-term sustainability, civil society organizations need extensive assistance that combines diverse approaches and tools (training, consultations, coaching, study visits and internships, case studies, skill shares etc.) and is delivered over a period of time, usually at least one to two years. One-off, short term training interventions may be useful, but over time, their impact proves to be limited.
Often enough, it turns out that prior to developing fundraising, resource mobilization and income-generating activities, organizations have to first build other internal capacities – management, planning, structures, boards, constituencies, communications etc. For this reason, we developed and offer a full-scale complex assistance that can be custom-tailored to specific needs of any client.
With nearly two decades of international experience in resource mobilization training, consulting and coaching in the CEE region, the Balkans, the post-Soviet region as well the Middle East, the Czech Fundraising Center together with our partners offers custom-tailored solutions to you!
- Making the best use of local experience and expertise;
- Providing the training in local language (at least partially);
- Avoiding cross culture misunderstandings as much as possible;
- Building the program / learning design to achieve the desired learning outcomes;
- Finding the best match between local needs and expectations and the graining goals.
Types of cooperation with Czech Fundraising Center
The Czech Fundraising Center is a registered Charity. We can partner up with you in a development program, search together, design a common program and/or apply for available development funding in partnership. We can work both on grant-recipient as well as fee-for-service (contract) basis. Given the scope of provided assistance and the vast regional scope of operation, all cooperation, partnerships and contract must be agreed and specified individually.