Do you want to support the civil sector development in Central and Eastern Europe or in another country undergoing a democratic transformation?
Do you plan to organize an educational program, development project, or simply training or consultations?
With nearly two decades of international experience in resource mobilization training, consulting and coaching in the CEE region, the Balkans, the post-Soviet region as well the Middle East, The Czech Fundraising Center together with our partners offers custom-tailored solutions to you!
- Making the best use of local experience and expertise;
- Providing the training in local language (at least partially);
- Avoiding cross culture misunderstandings as much as possible;
- Building the program / learning design to achieve the desired learning outcomes;
- Finding the best match between local needs and expectations and the graining goals.
We can partner up with you in a development program, search together, design a common program and/or apply for available development funding in partnership. We can work both on grant-recipient as well as fee-for-service (contract) basis. Given the scope of provided assistance and the vast regional scope of operation, all cooperation, partnerships and contract must be agreed and specified individually.
- International donors and agencies building capacities and long-term sustainability of civil society organizations in countries of transition;
- Government agencies building capacities and long-term sustainability of civil society organizations in countries of transition;
- Local civil society organizations, umbrellas and networks who feel the need to diversify their or their members´ funding sources, including income-generating activities and social entrepreneurship;
- Corporations and other stakeholders who want to support long-term sustainability of civil society organizations in countries of transition, including their income-generating activities and social entrepreneurship.