The Austrian Study Centre for Peace and Conflict Resolution in cooperation with EZC.Partners would like to bring to your attention that we have just opened the application period for the next 6-month transformative leadership programme for senior women leaders.
The on-site component of this programme will take place between 23 – 28 April 2017 at the Peace Castle Schlaining, Stadtschlaining, Austria.
The deadline for applications is 15 March 2017 and you can register at https://www.tfaforms.com/442727
Some participants of the previous programme said that it was “a life changing experience”. You will find testimonials from the course onhttps://ezc.partners/courses/womens-leadership-programme/ soon.
- This innovative 6-month transformative leadership programme is intended for senior women leaders active in international environments.
- This blended learning experience is intended for women leaders who feel they are experiencing personal and professional limitations to their effectiveness and want to step up their efforts to advance their individual careers, their impact, their personal development, and their sense of fulfilment.
- The transformative programme focuses on overcoming individual hidden patterns and reactive tendencies that limit personal success.
- It includes a cutting-edge online assessment on leadership decision-making skills in complex situations.
- The programme is gender-neutral and grounded in developmental and complexity theory.
Please visit the website https://goo.gl/NHdWfQ and https://ezc.partners/courses/womens-leadership-programme/ learn more about the programme.